JBright Cleaning was founded in 2004 and now re-established in 2018 by Julia Collins of Louisville, Kentucky. Julia grew up in a family of sixteen children where she learned the importance of a strong work ethic and taking pride in work. As proud owner and manager of JBright Cleaning, Julia has over 20 years experience in commercial cleaning for office & commercial facility maintenance.
These beliefs hold strong today at JBright Cleaning as Julia is diligent at bringing positive, like-minded people into the business with not just a solid work ethic, but individuals who take pride in their work.
Julia also provides commercial cleaning consulting services to businesses, both big and small. Like other fields, there’s an art-form to cleaning. Julia area of expertise lies in her ability to increase the efficiency and lowering costs without sacrificing the quality.
2015-2017 Director of Environmental Service.The Kentucky State Fair Board/Convention Center
- Planning, organizing, and developing the overall operation of housekeeping department in accordance with federal, state, and local standards.
- Managed budget for Housekeeping; maintained housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Interviewed and recommended /other new staff, scheduling, staffing, and training of staff.
- Employed knowledge of OSHA and safety standards and trained staff in handling hazardous material, blood borne pathogens, and emergency preparedness, when pertaining to facility.
- Ensured the proper maintenance of all equipment.
- Oversaw the maintenance of the parking garages.
2010-2012 Kentucky State Fair Board/ Yum Center Arena
2012-2015 AEG Entertainment Group; Yum Center Arena
- Managed, planned, and organized the daily activities of Housekeeping department anywhere from 10 to 50 employees.
- Managed budget for Housekeeping $500,000. Providing summaries and expenses for pre and post events.
- Purchased, re-ordered and maintained housekeeping supplies and inventory within budget.
- Interviewed and recommended new staff, scheduling, staffing, and training of staff.
- Employed knowledge of OSHA and safety standards and trained staff in handling hazardous material, blood borne pathogens.
- Emergency preparedness, when pertaining to facility.
- Ensured the proper maintenance of equipment and report maintenance issues.
- Supervised the grounds keeping staff for events and post events.
- Collaborated with vendors to ensure proper staffing for events and post events.
- Work with various vendors to procure supplies and machinery.
2004-2016 – J Bright Cleaning Company
Owner and Manager
- Managed 50-150 employees.
It’s our goal to meet your needs whether you require a commercial cleaning services. More than just hygiene, keeping your facility organized and well functioned is part of our goal.
Julia has over 10 years experience in commercial facilities such as convention centers, arenas, and corporate just like yours. So we can ensure you the greatest quality, trust and reliability.
Set your cleaning worries aside, call Julia at 502-741-1917 to get started!
Your business is truly appreciated.